Sunday 8 January 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 2 Coral by Dolly

Hooray! I was so on top of this color! My Lelutka hair and Glam Affair lips even match!

I love this Ingenue dress, and have it in black, too. It's one of those brilliant part mesh skirts that looks 1,000 times better than a prim panel or a system skirt, and yet adjusts to almost all shapes.

My shoes are quite retro in cream from Deco.

This post is so bright and cheerful that it makes me ready for Spring! Too bad it's only January, oh well.

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful dress, I will definitely keep my eye on Ingenue's mesh releases. I love their line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty... I really love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! and yes, the mesh panels are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and such a cute pose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed that Mesh Pencil skirts look 100% better. Gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete