Friday 3 February 2012

22769 ~ Black Market


Winter isn't over yet and the boys from 22769 Casual Couture have done it again and come up with another luscious design, this time for the Black Market.  I threw on the cozy dark leopard cape along with my Fishy Strawberry leather pants and went out for a stroll in the crisp winter air with my Kao boots (which I have blogged many a time) to keep my little tootsies warm.  I should have worn a hat, but then it would have hidden my intricately styled Elikatira Novel hair.  My hands you are asking?  Well, I'm sure I can find something to get them warm when I head back indoors! *insert eyebrow waggle* The pose was a kind gift from my darling friend Xanthe Audeburgh and you can find this one and more if you take part in the Womanstuff Hunt that's going on just now.  Click for Womanstuff details.

No comments:

Post a Comment