Wednesday 14 March 2012

Desert Princess


Oh my god, the creation of this blog post has been a nightmare for me!  Doesn't help that I just fell off my chair.  Don't ask. This is the third day I've tried to get this shot right, then when I get a picture I am semi happy with I take it to GIMP and it's full of those pesky grid lines!  Anyway, I digress, excuse me a moment while I take a deep breath and then I'll get on with it.

For my birthday last month Mr Q treated me to all kinds of goodies.  When he sent me the Marketplace link to buy this and guess what?  I already had it in my inventory!  So I promised that I would blog it for him.  So here I am, in the middle of some desert with camels sniffing at me and making all sorts of strange honking noises!

These beautiful silks are from Vigo Creations, authentic role play & lifestyle clothier.  I had considered it as my wedding dress at one point before we decided to go traditional.

Other thingamajigs

Hair: LeLutka - Knotted
Skin: Curio -Yum/Acorn
Rigged Mesh Feet: Slink
Earrings: MOOD
Shape my own
Pose: Adorkable - Prance
Location: Sands of Persia

No comments:

Post a Comment