Saturday 31 March 2012

The Fairy Garden


There are a couple of things I want to highlight in today's blog.  Firstly is this gorgeous, vibrant, fairy costume.  I picked it up a few years ago on a lucky chair at Deviance and guess what guys, it's still there!  This and a few other items of clothing are available and it's only a five minute letter wait, so go and stock up on pretty costumes!

Secondly I want to tell you about a new roleplay sim called Awake Eden, where I took the above snapshot of me with my little fairy friends.  It's an adult sim where all your fantasies come true!  It's beautifully designed with a whole lot of little areas where you can dance, relax or get intimate.  I haven't roleplayed there yet but I met the Queen and she is really welcoming.  Take time to explore, it's so worth it.  I took the dragon ride around the place and it was so much fun!


Fairy Costume: Deviance - Lucky Chair
Location: Awake Eden
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kumi Pony Mesh Hair - Candies Pack
Shape my own
Skin: Curio

No comments:

Post a Comment