Saturday 21 April 2012

Let the Fantasy begin at Evie's Closet!



Fantasy Faire 2012 is officially open and accessible from The Fairelands Junction sim.  Once there just choose a fantastic portal to walk through to the Fairelands sim of your choice.

Of course I urge you to visit them all, but being a tad biased I recommend you fly on over to The Tides and visit Evie's Closet, make it your first stop!  There you will find this whimsical gown especially designed for Petites at the RFL vendors.  As ever with Evie's creations this dress is just stunningly beautiful!  It isn't going to fit normal sized AV's so I went out this morning and bought a Petite avatar just so I could blog it, and ever since I've been buzzing around as a tiny little fairy.  I would stay like this forever if I wasn't so worried about my cats eating me!

Here is the link to the official blog for The Tides sim, where you can take a look-see at all the other stores there.  I promise you won't be disappointed, so be prepared to say bye-bye to your Lindens!

Don't forget this is all for a good cause, to support the American Cancer Society's vision of a world without cancer.  I've been touched by cancer just recently.  Thank goodness my Mother is now in remission and we're looking at a positive future, but cancer is a scary, scary disease.  Just remember every donation counts, no matter how big or small.  You are helping to save lives.  Look out for the Relay for Life vendors and do what you can to fight this worldwide battle.




Other thingumies
~Mynerva~ Petite - Peach
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Orion Petite Mesh Hair - Golden
Petite FairyLand  - Petite Shop @ Holiday Village
Pose: Glitterati - Formality
Location - The bottom of my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment