Wednesday 4 April 2012

Switcheroo - Ayla does Dolly


You all saw Dolly style me the other day, in a look that was out of the box for me, and what a fabulous job she did.  Now it's my turn to style Dolly in a more Ayla way.  If you read our blog you will have realised by now that I am fond of bearing flesh, so this was definitely the way I wanted to go.  We picked up this saucy, provocative and devilishly slutty little dress from The Whore Mansion, chosen because it had a hint of nipple peepage and showed off her sumptuous bum.  Though when I decided to use this box from ILAYA to take the snaps it hid most of that.  This just wouldn't do, so I got her naked!


So here we have my gorgeous friend in all her naked glory.  Isn't she beautiful?  I really do think Dolly has to get naked more often, I shall have to nag her out of her conservative ways.  Maybe sometime we can do a naked blog together.  What do you think of that idea, Miss Dolly?

Other thingamajigs
Skin: Leah by Glam Affair
Hair: Kalle by Truth
Shoes: Shant by Maitreya
Gloves from a Paradisis outfit
Dolly's own shape
Mesh eyes by Mayfly


No comments:

Post a Comment