Tuesday 12 June 2012

Baiastice and Lelutka

My alt has insisted on shopping lately and then got bossy enough to insist she ought to star in another blog picture to show it off!  I've recently added Baiastice to my list of favorite mesh designers.  This top is available at The Dressing Room Blue for a bargain price.  It's summery, sexy, on sale, and I love it.  I'm also in love with the new Ariel hair from Lelutka.

I worked on Callie's shape recently to make her fit perfectly into most medium standard sized mesh clothing.  You know those pesky notecards that come with mesh items?  The sliders that need to be adjusted for mesh are all listed for every size.  The trick is to make the most of other sliders to keep that unique shape and still be able to fit into those jeans. 

Credits:

LeLutka - Ariel hair - BlondeFun

Baiastice - Daisy Jeweled One Shoulder Top (at The Dressing Room Blue)

Maitreya - Flare Jeans

Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye Twilight Sea

League - Zahavi Beaded Hand Bracelet

Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes Dainty brown
Glam Affair - Mia Natural (at Chic2)

No comments:

Post a Comment