Thursday 7 June 2012

Imaginary Summer



Everyone is going daft for the Maitreya new summer releases, this is probably the 100994787383rd blog post so far.  I didn't splurge, being a tight arsed Scot, as some love to call me, I made two purchases.  I do tend to think the designs, wonderful as they are, are comparatively over priced.  I bought the Mignon halter neck dress in apricot and the gorgeous hat hair.  I do wish she would make more hair, this is the first new release in a good while and I do love me some Maitreya wigs.

Maitreya Mesh Mignon Dress - Apricot
Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) * Browns Dark
Slink Ilena Sandals Taupe
Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
*League* Skin Jen Suntan - Pink Champagne
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Midnight Hazel)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Pose: fri.day - Bliss Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment