Monday 11 June 2012

Lazy A:S:S Days


Last week I won the A:S:S Your Song Flickr Contest blogged here, and as well as winning $1000L I won 6 months free releases!  I am going to blog items as I can, I don't have a malt so some items could be tricky, but I thought it would be fun to blog these Lazy Day2 Undies.

Here I am just out of bed on a lazy Sunday morning.  I pulled on a pair of Mr Q's nut huggers and sneaked over to Dolly's to steal some of her coffee.  Shh, don't tell her. Also, I'm not going to mention the splodge today either, I'm scared I'll get scudded over the head if i do.  I actually like me in mens undies and there are a wide variety of colours and patterns to chose from (see below pic).  I love the rose and pink ones and I can see me wearing them for pottering about at home.


*A:S:S - Lazyday2 Undies - Green
Hair: Truth - Bella - Dark Browns
Skin: League - Jen Suntan - Pink Champagne
Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Pose: The {Rotten} Peach - Coffee Lover (MP Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment