Monday 16 July 2012

Deco Inspired



Ok, so you were thinking Art Deco, and I meant the store Deco.  This new Deco tutu skirt inspired me so much that I got it in two colors and made two looks to blog. The second look is all Deco from the color change hat hair to the shotgun shell necklace to the sweater and tutu!

I really like Deco, but I warn you, she has no demos that I can find and her women's mesh clothing comes in small, medium and large non-standard sizes.  The medium tends to fit me pretty well, and I haven't been disappointed.

Both poses and the background are from Glitterati, and they're inspiring in their own right!


Credits:

first look
Baiastice Heather Mesh Shirt - dark ombre

Deco - Mesh Her Tutu Medium (coconut)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Steel Blue)
Glow Studio Grass Earrings (green)
D!va Hair - Tomoko2 (at Collabor88)

Glam Affair - Roza - Natural 03 Red (at Collabor88)

Beetle Bones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

second look

Deco - Mesh Her Tutu small (olive)

Deco - Mesh Hers Fatigue Cap w/ponytail (blaze)

Deco - Mesh Hers Wooly Pully medium (camo)

Deco - Mesh Shells of War Necklace
Glam Affair skin - Leah Natural - 01 Red

No comments:

Post a Comment