Thursday 26 July 2012

Fabulous Folly and Big Heads

Do you ever buy something that is not really you just because it's fabulous?  That's what I did with this Lelutka hair from Hair Fair.  I took a quick pic in my Mon Tissu shorts, coldLogic top and SLink sandals.  The skin is Glam Affair's Roza, available at The Dressing Room for a limited time.  You'll see this hair again when I figure out how set it off to maximum gloriousness. 

OK, I have to brag just for a second.  One of my blog post pics, the Aqua Island, was chosen by Second Life as its pic of the day, yesterday.  I had my 15 minutes of SL fame!  Here's how to enter your pictures so you too can experience the glamour and thrills:

Join this Flickr group: Second Life Official, read the disclaimers and if you want your photo to be considered for use as a “Photo of the Day,” select the "Attribution" or "Share Alike" license in Flickr, then submit the photo to the group. 

Your SL and Plurk friends will applaud, you'll grin like a fool and your head will grow three sizes for a few hours.  Well, maybe that was just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment