Thursday 30 August 2012

Welcome Back Clay

You know what's exciting?  Clay is back - sort of.  He wasn't truly gone, but his internet connection was too weak for Second Life this summer.  So we talked, but I haven't SEEN him until now.  Welcome back, dear.  I'm taking you shopping soon. 

I throw my hands up with crediting Clay's look because he's probably been in several of my pics wearing the exact same thing - Dura hair, Belleza skin, a nice mesh jacket I sent him AGES ago, and who the hell knows what else.  I showed him a preview of this post and he said, " I'm like a Simpsons character, wearing the same thing all the time." I know, right? 

Mon Tissu is having a photo contest for a new blogger, and I may put my hat in the ring because I LOVE Mon Tissu, and win or lose, it'll give me an excuse to shop. ;-)

Credits for Dolly:

{mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts ~ Beige

{mon tissu} Harlow Sunglasses / Solid Lens ~ Brown

{mon tissu} Ruffled Shell (Solid) / MESH ~ Polka Dot Beige

-Belleza- Shyla Pale 0
 
LeLutka-APHRODITE hair - AuburnHaze

The couple pose built into the bicycle is by What Next.  My very own house is in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment