Sunday 14 October 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Cosmic by Dolly

One thing the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge has done for me is to help me get over my redheads-can't-wear-purple prejudice.  I didn't shudder or whine about how I couldn't possibly wear this Cosmic color for anything other than the picture, because I'll be wearing this gorgeous Baiastice sweater and skirt outfit a lot!

Big news for people who take lots of photos or are incredibly picky about their avatars (aren't most of us?) Slink has released mesh hands. That's right, HANDS! You can pick up a single hand position, or do what I did and spring for the fat pack so you can mix or match hand positions the way I have here.  I decided not to process this picture much so you could see just how lovely these hands are in world. They use the same hud as the mesh feet and are about the same in the relative ease of matching to a skin.  It took me about 20 minutes.

Last but not least, Truth has come out with a new set of hair textures.  I'm  loving this pumpkin pie color with the lighter ends.

Credits:
 
Truth Havana w/Roots - pumpkinpie

Baiastice Cashmere Mesh turtleneck sweater-fandango

Baiastice Rufa Mesh skirt-fandango

Maxi Gossamer - Sunglasses - Milano - Raised

Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 R

Slink Mesh Hand Relax L

Slink Mesh Wrists Small
 
Slink Mesh Hands Blender Texture 4 (tinted)

Tee*fy Soft Cotton Tied Scarf Black Solid

What Next Pop-Shot Camera 
 
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w3)
 
Glam Affair - Lilith - America 05 Red HB 
 
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo. Your look and pose are perfect. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very elegant and the pumpkin red is soft enough to suit the purple. Gorgeous hands! My only problem with mesh hands is that yes, I take a lot of photos, but I tend to snap in-world action shots rather than set up poses, so I can't be constantly changing hands and I suspect my AO positions would mess them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You might be surprised about the hands. The wrist is separate and is the only area on the av that bends anyway. I recommend trying a demo with your avi if you like the hands.

      Delete