Friday 12 October 2012

Dracayla


One thing I love about blogging is just when you think your inspiration has gone kaput, something comes along and steals your attention. I wasn't quite sure where I was going when I took this picture wearing Cthulhu's Longing set from A:S:S (available soon at the Cinema event), but somehow it all fell together. This is my Dracayla look, and the spikes say 'Touch me if you dare'. Although I don't think I want to be sitting down anytime soon! I'll leave that to your imagination!

A:S:S - Cthulhu's longing - for Cinema
/Wasabi Pills/ Hawk Mesh Hair - Ash
Glam Affair - -Glam Affair-  Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 07
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Pale True Grey)
Acid and Mala Black Eyeliner - Excessive
~*GOD*~ Dream Scene - The Dungeon


No comments:

Post a Comment