Wednesday 28 November 2012

We're Homeward Bound


I snuck round to Dolly's for inspiration today. Her land is right next door to me and she has all sorts of props and poses dotted around the place. In the first picture I borrowed her horse from Focus Poses. Isn't she a pretty thing?

Now to the clothes. I am a bit behind with all the events and sales, so the other day I did a little catching up and I landed at FAIR where I got this snugly coat from Zenith.  The scarf is from last winter but it is still available FREE at Mr Poet  (You'll find it upstairs). It's colour change and definitely one of my favourite winter warmers. The rest of my outfit you can find credited below.

In this second picture I used a pose I got from Adorkable at last years winter gatcha event. It is quite serene and reflective and it gave me the idea to capture that against water.


Horse Prop: Focus Poses
aDORKable Poses: Frosty 5
=Zenith= (Nude)Hoodie Sweater Coat 
::[ Mr.Poet ]::Wide Scarf - FREEBIE
erratic / basics - longshirt / lights white
DECO - MESH Snowboots
[Decoy] Dana 76 Jeans - Light
[elikatira] Again - Brown 09
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean D
Slink Mesh Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment