Monday 26 November 2012

Winter Warmers


Dolly and I popped over to The Dressing Room and the Dressing Room Blue yesterday to see what bargains we could snap up.  I filled my boots and here I am wearing a chunky woolen sweater from TDR. You get two for the price of one, cheap as chips! The other is blocked rainbow colours. The hat hair and necklace are from TDRB and the outfit came together when I threw on jeans from Decoy and my G Field boots. Details below.

Mijn.botique/cloth/wool blocks sweater (greyscaleA) @ TDR
"LoQ Hair" Zima - Chocolate Copper @ TDRB
(Kunglers Extra) - beaded necklace @ TDRB
*G Field*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots 
[Decoy] Dana 76 Jeans - Black (Free Fatpack in Sale)
Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica - Clean D
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Pale True Grey)
::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes(Dollface black)
Location: Tatty Soup 


No comments:

Post a Comment