Thursday 3 January 2013

It's Still Cold, So Bundle Up

I thought I was in the mood to go more casual since the holidays are over until I saw this Baiastice coat at The Dressing Room Fusion.  It called to me - sang to me - "Dolly, wear me, accessorize me, BLOG me!"  What was I to do?  A singing coat on sale just begging to be blogged?

Credits:

Baiastice Short Fur Coat - silver (at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Baiastice Liegy Mesh Ensemble-collar-black
DRIFT Cozy Fur Collar [Mesh] - Black
MANDALA]POLLY earring/BLACK
Glam Affair - Studded Clutch in Noire
One Bad Pixel Cigarette Pants Black
Celoe mery.gloves.mine
Maitreya Gold Stilettos Liaison - Oil
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Rising Spring, w3)
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Starstruck brown)
LeLutka - NOOK hair - IrishRed
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment