Thursday 17 January 2013

Just a Girl in a Coffee Shop

In Second Life I can have horns, wings, branches growing out of my heard, and so many other oddball things, and yet, 99.9% of the time I choose to stay close to real life (with a better ass).  Dolly is an extension of the real life me, not an alternative.  Oh, I have a penguin avatar and I can get all happy feet in it and bring tears to my eyes laughing.  But dress Dolly in jeans and a sweater, plop her down in a coffee house, and I'm just as happy as long as I have a cup in real life.

This is all my way of rationalizing yet another pair of blue jeans, this pair by Fashionably Dead and new at Collabor88.  DOLLY NEEDED them to sit in coffee shops!  And by the way - I started with the Wasabi Pills hair this time in my styling - one of several newly added hairs to my inventory for my birthday thanks to Ayla and April.

Credits:

Wasabi Pills Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
Purple Moon Lua Top in Brown
FATEwear Scarf - Ron - LondonAlley
Fashionably Dead Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Gray (at Collabor88)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3)
Slink Mesh Hands
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
Teeth layer *REDGRAVE*
Pose Prop Stool by Diesel Works
Coffee shop decor from LISP

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that hair is cute as a button on you. The scene reminds me of South Carolina.. Awwww

    ReplyDelete