Monday 7 January 2013

Time to Breathe

The holidays are over, and it's time to relax, take a breath and pull on a comfy sweater.  I popped into The Dressing Room Fusion, which is all new as of yesterday.  This mesh sweater by Ricielli intrigued me.  Casual, slouchy, and non symmetrical items in Second Life take extra artistry and skill, in my opinion.  At 70 Lindens for a fatpack of colors, this sweater is a clear win.

Also from The Dressing Room Fusion is this lightly freckled skin for us gingers from Akeruka.  I've admired Akeruka skins before, but I must say - this is my favorite to date.  I hope there are more makeup options in a full release at the main store.  I will be paying a visit.

Credits:

Ricielli Mesh - Cardigan Off Shoulder /#cabaret (at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Akeruka Skin - Giorgia Nat (at The Dressing Room Fusion)
Truth Hair - Winter w/Roots - pumpkinpie (new release)
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Long - Gold (at FaMESHed)
coldLogic jeans - calle.04
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (September Shadow, w3)
Jane - groupLOVE tank
Slink Mesh Hands
  

No comments:

Post a Comment