Tuesday 26 February 2013

Handbag Love

My love of handbags is not quite as out of control as my hair and shoe obsession, but it is getting there.  This studded handbag from Pure Poison comes in several colors.  I suggest a fatpack because the studded detailing is such fun, you'll want it for many outfits.  At least I do.   This dress is a new release from Liv-Glam, and the back was so adorable I just had to show you my rear.  It comes in a hud with a color change option so you can fatpack it for the price of one dress.

In case you're wondering about this great location, it's my home sim that I share with Ayla, April, Clay and our quiet neighbor Isack and his cuties.  April did a great job turning her area into a Louisiana swamp (we're currently obsessed with True Blood - she's in Eric's camp, I love Sam).

Today is my co-blogger Ayla's birthday and I can't wait for us to go get her present!  We'll take a pic and post it on the blog when we get around to it.  Happy Birthday Ayla, sweets!

Credits:


Pure Poison - Meira Mesh Sunglasses Silver
Pure Poison - Jakie Studded Mesh Handbag- Black (new release)
TRUTH Tenille w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Celoe petal sandals black
LIV-Glam Spring-2013 Philippe Floral Print Dress (new release)
Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Red
 Slink Mesh Hands 
BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (True Grey, w3) 
Pose by Diesel Works

No comments:

Post a Comment