Saturday 9 February 2013

Pink and Hearts for Girlie Girls

Yesterday I mused in my blog about whether I could do a hearts theme between now and Valentine's Day on the 14th.  I have no idea, but I thought I'd give it a try.  I loved the Teefy sweatshirt dress in pink polka dot and it went great with the snood.  See the hearts?  Both are available at FaMeshed for the entire month of February.  For good measure I added a heart-shaped pendant watch from Maxi Gossamer. 

Credits:

Tee*fy Collar Snood FlutterHearts
Tee*fy Olga  Sweatshirt Dress PolkaDot Pink
Truth Hair Dolly w/Roots - pumpkinpie
Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Patience - Heart Watch Pendant - Long - SILVER
-Belleza- Ava Med Red 0
-Belleza- Ava Med Light Gloss Lips 5
MANDALA Simple Ears Hutuu
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Poetic Colors eyes - classic gen4 - snow light - medium bright

No comments:

Post a Comment