Saturday 6 April 2013

A Tease in a Corset

I went to League today to see if she had released the skin applier for my SLink hands.  It wasn't there yet, but I did find this sexy new mesh corset and skirt.  The corset has a hud to add studs and change the sleeves.  I had to have it.  The texturing at League has always been amazing, and I'm happy to see that continue in the move to mesh.

Back to my current obsession with SLink hands (and feet).  Though the League hand appliers aren't out yet, Izzie's are.  I also picked up a nail polish applier from Izzie's.  Fabulous!

Credits:
League Nyx Corset -Leather- Teal 
League Nyx Skirt -LightTan [Dirty]
Dura Hair - Girl 37(Sienna)
Truth Video Games Roses - Teal (headband only) (from The Arcade)
Pure Poison - Gold Prestige Earrings
Slink Mesh Hands with Izzie's Appliers for skin and for nails
Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Izzie's - Asia Eyeshadow brown
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Teal Hazel, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment