Wednesday 24 April 2013

Breathless (NSFW)

I picked up this delectable pose (you thought I was going to say man, didn't you?) at Pose Fair from oOo Studio.  I waited patiently (not) for Clay to return from his research trip to try it out.  Pose Fair is over, but oOo has the Breathless couple pose in her main store.  Rawrrrrr!  I usually let Ayla take the sexy pictures, but she's away so I figured it was time for a little spice.  Clay thought so, too!

I know I'm not showing much of it, but we took this picture in the gazebo from 22769's offerings at Fantasy Faire.  This is as good a fantasy for the gazebo as any.  Clay is in FATEwear jeans and shirt, and I'm in boots from G Field. (wink)


2 comments:

  1. I love that pose, and the lighting and the fact that he's fully clothed are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete