Friday 5 July 2013

My New Favorite Colors

Earlier today I went to the big Maitreya sale (50% off my favorite mesh clothes) and declared my favorite color to be fatpack. Then I went to the Men's Dept event and decided my favorite color scheme is black and white due to this fabulous line art print cube chair from Bauwerk. The amazing lamp (an instant new fave in my inventory) and the side table are also from Bauwerk and available at the Home Show.

Credits:

Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants Pearl
Maitreya Mignon Top Turquoise
Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Aged Bronze, w3)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
TRUTH HAIR Colbie - Gingers01
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean F
LeLutka - HAIRBASE IrishRed
Mandala Simple Ears - Hutuu
Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment