Saturday 21 September 2013

These Are Days

Ayla and I went to the newest My Attic at the Deck event (SALE!) and both fell in love with the Baiastice corset. Of course I had to get a picture and blog it. One of our favorite things to do in downtime is to dance, so that's what we did. Guess what was playing in the background on my iTunes?

 

Credits:

On Ayla (left)

Baiastice Lingerie Corset-black
Magika [Hair M] Reflect
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Short - Gold
Poetic Colors Milky Eyes - Dove
LeLutka - 2011 lashes/natur/touch me
Glam Affair - Cleo - India - Clean D
Glam Affair - Cleavage - India 1
-Belleza- Eyeliner 1
 
On Dolly (right)

Baiastice Lingerie Corset-blood
lassitude & ennui Knotted pearl necklace white
SLink Closed Eyelids (pose prop)
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
TRUTH HAIR Kimbra [Roots] - Gingers02Fade
-Belleza- Leila TLC Med 3 R

2 comments: