Monday 7 October 2013

After I Log Off the Fun Begins

Strawberry Singh has given us two ideas for this week's meme/challenge. The first one captured my imagination enough to ponder it for awhile so I had to peek in at Dolly's offline life. The second requires me to grab one of my friends for a picture, so I might try that later this week.

Meme Suggested by Mr. Winter Jefferson: “What does your avatar get up to after you log out?”
Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in [Berry's] comments and if you decide to do any pictures with this challenge, please share them in the Blog Memes flickr group.


To be totally honest, Dolly manages to go her own way at times even when I'm logged on, so I wasn't particularly surprised to catch her primping for her next day's photo shoots and role play. She is vain and at times overly dramatic so I expect some sulking over this picture. I caught her rocking out to Billy Joel's "You May Be Right," and singing into her hairbrush!


Credits:

Bliensen + MaiTai - Moonchild - Earrings - Dark Silver (at We Love Roleplay)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Mesh eyelids (alpha) (photo prop)
Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress Little Hearts (Gatcha Item)
Tiny Bird - Sodom South Georgia - Copper Brown (no longer available)
-Belleza- Leila Med 4 R
!bang - Hairbrush Microphone pose
Dutchie's bathroom sink

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, I admit, my real life avatar does this sometimes as well! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh not mine! *croons into the mirror with her toothbrush as a mike*

      Delete