Thursday 31 October 2013

The Laundry Room

Dutchie has put laundry on my mind. She released this remarkably detailed and beautiful period laundry room complete with appropriate (and inappropriate) animations for my washing up roleplay fantasies. It also makes me grateful for my washer and dryer. Laundry was hard work back in the day! But never fear, my Dolly maid is planning on some fun. The adult version of this table folds more than laundry!

Also adorably sexy is my mesh maid costume from Provocation. Now all I need is the butler!
 Credits:

Dutchie linen room cabinets with accessories (New Release)
Dutchie folding  table adult (New Release)
Dutchie wringer bench
Dutchie ironing board
Dutchie  drying rack and basket (New Release)
Dutchie scrub bucket adult

Provocation Maid costume
Slink Classic Pointed Pumps Black
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
LeLutka - SERENA base and front(2) - AuburnHaze (New Release)
-Belleza- Leila Med 4 R
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel, w3)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Cheeky Pea & Exposeur - Fancy Feathers poses and prop
 

2 comments: