Thursday 5 December 2013

Cracked Mirror's Trench Coat at FaMeshed

Every time any of my favorite designers release a coat for the season I tend to snap it up. When I'm cold in real life I tend to want to see my avatar all bundled up as well. The double breasted trench coat from Cracked Mirror keeps me warm and is also versatile enough to wear into Spring. It layers well over skinny jeans and leggings. You'll find this coat in a variety of colors at December's FaMeshed. Happy shopping!

Credits:

Rebel Hope Petra Bag
Cracked Mirror Royal Trench Coat (brown) (at FaMeshed)
League Snood -Tribal (chest)
Baiastice Ellen ankle boot-leather coffee
coldLogic leggings - hill.cocoa
TRUTH HAIR Fernanda (New Group Gift)
Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Hampton Boho
IKON Spectral Eyes (at FaMeshed)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Belleza - Leila Med 4 R

No comments:

Post a Comment