Saturday 11 January 2014

Nostalgia

Collabor88's theme for January is nostalgia and I am inspired. There are so many great items that I have several blog postings planned. I've never blogged JunBug before and I am delighted to let you knowthat the JunBug Instant Crush dress is gorgeous. Never have I seen a sexier rear in evening wear! Make sure to demo - I had to wear a medium instead of my usual small. The D!va Astralia hair works perfectly with the dress, don't you think?

Trompe Loeil has a lovely materials ready chair called Astrid in an elegant style, and the Crawford mirror from Lark is feminine and classy. Collabor88 has them all. Here's your TAXI.

Credits:

JunBug - Instant Crush in Bloom (at Collabor88)
D!va Hair Astralia (Red amber) (at Collabor88)
Lark - Crawford Glove Box (at Collabor88)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands 
Belleza Ria Med 1 R (at Collabor88)
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
Lark - Crawford Mirror (at Collabor88)
Trompe Loeil - Astrid Chair Nostalgia Rose (at Collabor88)
Pose by Flowey (at Collabor88)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment