Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tools of the Second Life Photo Trade - A Meme

 I took this photo Sunday night before i saw Strawberry Singh's meme for this week. Honestly I wasn't trying to copy your look Berry! But I do love the memes, so even though I'm not showing any tools in the photo, I'll tell you about them.

There's only one HUD that I always wear for photos and that is the very handy (and very free) AnyPose Expression. I use it mostly to focus eyes and occasionally change my expression. I have several other tools, but I only wear them when I need them.

I haven't updated my Pose Anywhere HUD in a long time because I prefer using pose balls or stands. When I use my HUD and need to touch something to bring it into focus, my camera view changes because my avi turns around. I save this tool for places where I can't rez a pose ball.

I love my Animare Pose and Animation System. It's perfect for those small adjustments I sometimes need to make to a pose. Sometimes a different tilt to the head or a small hand adjustment can make a big difference to a look.

Non-photo tools are my Vista Animation Overrider that I've worn for years and my wonderful texture organizer from my building days, the Skidz Partz - TMat. It's a great way to keep those textures organized and to reduce the size of my inventory. You can even store poses in it, although I haven't tried that. It may seem pricey, but I've had mine for years and it still works perfectly.

In other news, I've been feeding my hair addiction with this latest Truth Hair release called Bryn. I feel fabulous - at least until my next fix.

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Bryn
Maitreya Vintage Lace Gown - Antique Part1
Maitreya Vintage Pearl Necklace
Glam Affair - Cleo - America - Clean F
  IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber
Mandala Simple Ears HUTUU
Beetlebone Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty brown)

2 comments:

  1. Truth's latest releases were so delicious and you look beautiful. Maybe I was the one that secretly copied you? :P Thanks for sharing your fav huds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's put it down to great minds thinking alike! (Hugs)

      Delete