Tuesday 25 March 2014

My First SL Video - The Dance Meme


I am so excited! Because Strawberry Singh decided on a dance challenge for her blog meme this week I have actually made my first SL video! Yeah, it's not great, but I figured out some basics. I used Berry's recommended video capture software, Camtasia. There's a 30 day free trial, so I'm able to play with it a bit before committing to buying. Thanks Berry for prompting me to try something I've wanted to learn for a long time!


Meme Instructions: Share a photo and/or video of your avatar dancing in Second Life. Also answer the following questions and share your favorite dances and animation stores with us. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
  1. Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? I have HUDs filled with dances. The dance HUD I used in the video is filled with Vista Animations pop dances.
  2. Which is your favorite dance in Second Life? – The old Bits and Bobs couples dances. They are awesome to watch.
  3. What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? – I haven't shopped for dances in quite awhile. Unlike clothes and skins, well made animations don't get too dated in SL, so oldies can still be goodies.
  4. Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? – Not so much lately, but Ayla, April and I like to get together and dance sometimes.
  5. Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? – LOL. I used to dance for exercise, then I broke my ankle (not while dancing), and my dancing days seem to be over.
Credits:

Hucci Glynco Pumps - Corner Red
Baiastice Mjrie top-black-size
Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants - Black
TRUTH HAIR Anessa
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Mid
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
Adam N Eve Amy Genesis Tone C Basic Applier for Slink Visage Head
Adam n Eve Skin Carolyn 2 Tone C
IKON Promise Eyes - Green (M)
Pose for still picture from Diesel Works

2 comments:

  1. Sexy dance animations! Looking good Dolly. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry! I've had so much fun playing with screen capture!

      Delete