Monday 10 March 2014

Smile, Skin Fair 2014 Is Coming

My new SLink Visage mesh head has given me an unexpected gift - a really nice smile. Another nice surprise is that the shadows that plague the faces of our normal av faces look much more natural. I attempted a high contrast windlight setting for these photos and was pleased with the result. Having lived with the mesh head since Saturday, I must say I like it a lot. I have a few requests, the most important being hair bases, but I am assured they're coming next week. The rest are more expressions since they're so fun to play with. Let's stick out our tongues!

I was lucky enough to get a preview of AE's (Adam N Eve) new releases for Skin Fair 2014. Ellie (above) can be worn with or without the SLink mesh heads, but I'm smiling pretty in my mesh head. The applier version has a HUD that allows for six lipsticks, six eye makeups, three eyebrow colors, blush choices, freckles or moles, and even a slightly sunburned nose.

Sachi Vixen, AE's creator, will also offer Amy (below), a lower priced skin and Visage applier HUD for Skin Fair with fewer makeup choices for avatars on a tighter budget.

Skin Fair 2014 begins on March 14th and runs through the 30th. There will be script limits, so strip down for lower lag shopping for all.

If you're loving my cute off the shoulder top, you can find it at Collabor88 from Tee*fy.


Credits:

AE Ellie Tone C Applier HUD for Slink Visage Head (top pic - at Skin Fair)
 AE Amy Genesis Tone C Basic Applier HUD for Slink Visage Head (bottom pic - at Skin Fair)
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
IKON Spectral Eyes - Green
Tee*fy Marlene Blouse Sand/offShoulder (at Collabor88)
Tee*fy Marley Skirt Pull Shapes (at Collabor88)
TRUTH HAIR Electra


No comments:

Post a Comment