Sunday 16 March 2014

What Maisy Knew

No, this is not a post about a Henry James novel, the title just popped into my head when I saw the name of this adorable new hair from Truth. Maisy can be worn as a classic straight style or turned into something completely new with the bun addition.

I'm still playing with my SLink mesh head Becky, and I'm venturing out to try other appliers. This is DeeTaleZ Viola. What a pretty and fresh look! This applier set is available at DeetaleZ main store if you're not ready to venture out to Skin Fair.

Speaking of fresh, I'm loving the pretty Pari party dress from Bilo in pink and blue! It inspired me to wear pink hair in the first place!

Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Maisy
TRUTH HAIR Maisy Buns (Add)
Bilo - Pari Party Dress - Blue on Pink
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
DeeTaleZ HUD for Slink Visage "Face Viola" MIXEDTYPE
DeeTaleZ BODY MIXEDTYPE
IKON Spectral Eyes - Amber
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
  

No comments:

Post a Comment